Plan A Visit
Where and when does your service begin?
Our Worship Experience starts at either 9am or 10:45am on Sundays at 623 N. State Road 39 in Danville. We are just across the street from North Elementary. If you'd like, come a few minutes early and grab a beverage and donut in our lobby.
What is the worship experience like at Northview on a Sunday?
Each service begins with energetic and inspiring music played by a live band. The auditorium setting is contemporary with creative multi-media elements designed to make it easy to follow along and conducive for you participate during each song. You will then hear a message based on the Bible. The heart of our church is to help people grow and to take their next steps with God. It is our hope and goal that the message will encourage and challenge you.
Where do I park?
There’s plenty of parking. In fact, our parking lot circles the entire building. If you are handicapped or need close accessibility to the main entrance, you will want to park along the south side of our building, where you will see the handicapped spaces marked.
If you are bringing children and plan to check them in to our Kids' View program, consider parking in the lot that is on the north side of the building, near the entrance marked Family Entrance.
We also have a covered drop-off area that is useful for picking up and dropping off during inclement weather.
What about my kids?
We love kids at Northview! We have many unique opportunities for your child to engage with their peers as they dive into the Word of God. Your child will experience…
- Nursery- new born to 2 years; your son or daughter will experience our caregivers singing worship songs and praying over your precious little ones. 2 year olds will be able to stretch their legs on our fun playscape.
- Pre-School- 3 years to Kindergarten; your child will experience an age-focused service where they will sing worship songs, learn about God through creative and interactive telling of Bible stores.
- 1st through 4th Grade Students have an especially active worship service. They will break into age-specific small groups to help them apply what they learned in the service.
Check in occurs at the North end of our building, in the Family Entrance Lobby. There is always a volunteer there to assist. Upon arrival children will be checked in and receive a name tag with a unique number. You will also receive a tag with your child's unique number. You will need to keep this tag to pick up your child at the end of service. In case your child needs your immediate attention, the teacher will contact you through text messaging.
I have older kids. Where will they go?
Students in 5th through 12th grades have the awesome opportunity to be part of our Northview Students youth ministry.
Middle School (5th-8th grade)- Middle school students join their friends to enjoy a complete "youth service and student ministry" on Sunday mornings at 10:45 AM. The morning includes interactive games, youth-oriented worship and singing, engaging teaching, and life-changing discussion as we dig into God's Word. Using large group worship and teaching followed by gender-specific small groups, our goal is to make Jesus greater in the lives of our students as they seek to follow Him in their daily lives.
High School (9th-12th grade)- The High School Bible class meets on Sunday mornings at 9 AM. Students enjoy teaching from the Bible, discussion and great fellowship. Our high school ministry focuses on knowing God better as we seek to make Jesus greater in the lives of our teens.
Is there a dress code?
We want you to feel comfortable. Whether that means jeans and a t-shirt, business casual or suit and tie, as long as you are actually wearing clothes, you will fit right in.
Will I have to say anything, sign anything or be singled out in any way?
You won’t be put on the spot.
- You won’t have to wear a name badge or be singled out in any way.
- You don’t even have to sing along if you don’t feel comfortable.
- You’re not expected to give when we receive the offering.
We have a Connection Card available in the service to fill out in case you have questions, need prayer or are interested in any of our events or resources. This card is only used to help us serve you better and keep you informed of church-wide events and activities. You will not be spammed.
We'd also love for you to stop by our Connect Corner, which is just outside the worship center doors. We'd love to meet you, shake your hand, and give you a little gift for visiting with us.
What do you believe?
We believe that Jesus is the son of God and the Bible is the word of God. We are here to help you take your next steps in your relationship with God.
Read more about what we believe and our purpose and core values by clicking here.
Aside from Sunday services, what else do you have?
We want your growth to happen all week long, so we have multiple mid-week opportunities for you and your family.
- Adults can connect with other believers by joining a Life Group. We have a variety of groups that meet in different places and times throughout each week. We'd love to help you connect with a Life Group that would be a great fit for your family. Stop by the Connect Corner to get more information.
- Women's Bible Studies run throughout the year. Check out our Women's Ministry Page for the latest information.
- Our Men's Monthly Gathering is on the second Tuesday of each month at both 6am and 6pm.
- Northview Students also meet weekly for their own programming.
- If you are interested in serving with our church, we have many opportunities for you to get involved.
We look forward to meeting you!