Where and when does your service begin?
We have worship Services on Sunday mornings On Site and Online at 9am or 10:45am. We are just across the street from North Elementary. Our on-site services are held in our newly renovated auditorium.
What is the worship experience like at Northview?
Each service begins with energetic and inspiring music played by a live band. The Student Center setting is contemporary with creative multi-media elements designed to make it easy to follow along and conducive for you participate during each song. You will then hear a message based on the Bible. The heart of our church is to help people grow and to take their next steps with God. It is our hope and goal that the message will encourage and challenge you.
Where do I park?
Park on the North end of our campus. There are 2 entrances for you to enter through and our Greeting team will help you find the Student Center.
What about my kids?
We have a thriving kid's ministry for kids in all age groups.
I have older kids. Where will they go?
Students in 7th through 12th grades have the awesome opportunity to be part of our worship service each and every week. We create services each week that will be engaging for students as well as adults.
Is there a dress code?
We want you to feel comfortable. Whether that means jeans and a t-shirt, business casual or suit and tie, as long as you are actually wearing clothes, you will fit right in.
Will I have to say anything, sign anything or be singled out in any way?
• You won't be put on the spot.
• You won't have to wear a name badge or be singled out in any way.
• You don't even have to sing along if you don't feel comfortable.
• You're not expected to give when we receive the offering.
We have a Connection Card available on our app to fill out in case you have questions, need prayer or are interested in any of our events or resources. This card is only used to help us serve you better and keep you informed of church-wide events and activities. You will not be spammed. We'd also love for you to stop by our Connect Table, which is just outside the Student Center doors. We'd love to meet you and help you take whatever your next step might be with us as a church or in your relationship with Jesus.
What do you believe?
We believe that Jesus is the son of God and the Bible is the word of God. We are here to help you take your next steps in your relationship with God. Read more about what we believe and our purpose and core values by clicking here.
Aside from Sunday services, what else do you have?
We want your growth to happen all week long, so we have multiple mid-week opportunities for you and your family.
• Adults can connect with other believers by joining a Life Group. We have a variety of groups that meet in different places and times throughout each week. We'd love to help you connect with a Life Group that would be a great fit for your family. Stop by the Connect Corner to get more information.
• Women's Bible Studies run throughout the year. Check out our Women's Ministry Page for the latest information.
• Our Men's Bible Study is on Sunday mornings at 7am.
• Northview Students also meet weekly for their own programming.
• If you are interested in serving with our church, we have many opportunities for you to get involved.
We look forward to meeting you!